Monday, December 6, 2010

Goodbye Bed, Goodbye Apartment :(

This deployment is at the head of other changes coming for me.  Last night was my last night in my bed, and in this apartment I've been in for more than two years. Talk about closing a chapter on some memories! I have 5 days left with my chihuahua Bella, 15 days left in country, and a few days in between spent with my Mom and at work. You could say my head is spinning a little! Packing for now, for after, for over there, and for storage... phew! I'm sure I'll forget to do something...which I guess is what it is. :) 

As I go along I want to remember what I am grateful for and include this as a part of my posts. Cheesy? A little. But 100% Amanda.

Today I'm grateful for the sun shining outside my window and how cute Bella looks in the sweater Mom knit for her. :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere, Panda! I look forward to reading your entries!

    ReplyDelete